Training Directory On Start up & Innovation Business Solutions
- The Complete Business Plan Course (Includes Templates)
- How to Validate Any Business Idea?
- How to Find, Evaluate and Launch New Startup Ideas
- The Complete Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Conduct a Strategy Analysis using Business Analysis
1. The Complete Business Plan Course (Includes Templates)
This is an incredible business plan from scratch. Everything that you need to make your awesome business plan is included in this course, including 5 business plan templates and an incredibly detailed 13 step process to help you make an entire business plan from scratch! We guarantee that this is THE most thorough business plan course available ANYWHERE on the market. This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country and in any business sector!
THIS COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN COURSE teaches you everything you need to know in order to make an incredible business plan, including an easy and fun to use 13 STEP programs:
- STEP 1 of 13:General Business Plan Inputs Questions and Analysis
- STEP 2 of 13: Creating Your Cover Page: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 3 of 13: Executive Summary: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 4 of 13: Your Management Team: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 5 of 13: Your Product and/or Service: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 6 of 13: Your Customer & Market: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 7 of 13: Your Competition: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 8 of 13: Your Go-to Market Strategy: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 9 of 13: Your Sales Marketing Strategy: Input Questions, Analysis & Outputs
- STEP 10 of 13: Your Milestones: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 11 of 13: Your Other / Misc. / Risks: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 12 of 13: Your Financials: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 13 of 13: Your Appendix: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- Creating Your Final Business Plan Output (with 50 Business Plan Templates included)
- Create an incredible business plan from scratch.
- Understand how to take any type of business to the next level (meaning a start-up or an established business).
- Create a perfect Executive Summary write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Financials write-up part of the Business Plan, including an easy way to create and understand and forecast all financial statements and a ratio analysis too.
- Create a perfect Product and or Service description write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Management Team write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Customer and Market write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Cover Page part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Competition write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Go-to Market Strategy write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Sales and Marketing write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Milestone write-up part of the Business Plan.
- (Bonus Content): Create a perfect Start-up Presentation, using 25 supplied presentation templates.
- Anyone interested in starting any type of company or business in any industry (no prior business experience is required).
- Anyone that has already started a company, but wants to take their business to the next level.
- Anyone working at a company that wants to launch a new product and or a new service.
2 . How To Validate Any Business Idea
Do you have a great business idea that you want to turn into a profitable business?
Then this class is exactly what you need to get your idea off the ground and to begin to make money right away. There are a lot of reasons that business ideas don’t get off the ground, or business startups don’t make it over the long haul. But the biggest reason, is that people don’t test to see whether customers even want their product or service. So, they spend a lot of time, effort, resources and money, only to find out later, when it’s too late, that no one really cared for their idea.
Don’t let that happen to you. If you really want to take your idea and build a money-making business, the most important thing for you to do is to validate that really people want your idea and that they will pay for it. But testing and validation takes so much time and effort, and frankly… it is no fun.
That is why we want to introduce you to the 1 Page Startup Validation Guide, that will help you quickly test and validate your idea, and help you start making money right away.
This startup course is designed to:
- Show you how to do simple, quick yet effective research to see if there is even a market for your idea.
- Help you identify your ideal target market that will buy your product and service.
- Find out what your competitors are doing, and how you can beat your competitors at their own game.
- The 8 simple questions that will tell you if you have an idea that can make lots of money.
- How to quickly sell your product or service to thousands of people in your target market.
- How to design a promotional message that will get your customer’s attention and increase their desire to buy your product or service.
- How to get great feedback that will help you make your product and service even better, and make you more money.
- And much more…
- Come up with a product or service idea that can really succeed.
- Identify the target market that greatly desire your product or service.
- Find out what your competitors are doing so you can beat them at their own game.
- Do simple yet effective research that will show you how marketable your business idea is.
- Answer the 8 Validation Questions that will show you if your idea will make a lot of money.
- Test your idea with thousands of people in your target market with very little effort.
- Design an irresistible promotional message that quickly captures the attention of your customers.
- Get feedback that will help you improve your idea so you can have a best-selling product or service.
- People who have a great business idea and don’t want to spend a lot of time and money testing it.
- small business owners
3. How to Find, Evaluate and Launch New Startup Ideas
Do you want to start your own startup, or learn how it’s done? If yes, then this startup course is for you. Here you’ll learn how to generate great startup ideas, evaluate their potential and test them with customers in real life. We use hundreds of real-life examples to illustrate everything we teach to make it practical and easy to understand. It’s all about startups, business, entrepreneurship and technology!
We strive to provide knowledge in the most concise way: our videos are short and straight to the point, while being full of great content. They are adapted for online learning: our tested methodology is fun and engaging. We want you to get the best online learning experience!
This course allows you to find, evaluate and test new startup ideas. You will get two major learning sections:
1) How to find and evaluate new startup ideas:
- 7 New Ways to Come Up With Great Startup Ideas
- What Customers Really Want : The Problem-Solution Fit
- Simple Techniques to Assess Your Market & Competition
- Fill out your Startup Plan using the Lean Canvas
2) How to test any startup idea with real customers:
- 4 Ways to Bring Your Product Vision Into Reality
- In depth : How to Create a Conversion Machine Landing Page
- In depth : How to Create Cool Promo Videos
- Best Free Marketing Techniques to Generate Leads
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Spot great business opportunities in everyday life
- Quickly assess any startup idea and evaluate its market potential
- Design a process to test a startup idea with real customers
- Create landing pages, promotional videos and prototypes
- Implement the best free marketing hacks to attract visitors and convert them into users
- Understand precisely why some startups succeed and others fail
- Course material updated regularly
- Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs
- Anyone interested in startups
- Anyone who wants to start their own startup
4.The Complete Introduction to Accounting and Finance
Are You an Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner?
Does Accounting Seem Overwhelming?
Do Numbers and Financial Reports Confuse You?
Would You Like to Learn Accounting & Finance in a Fun & Easy Way?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any of The Above, Look No Further. This Is the Course for You!
This course teaches entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses all things business accounting and entrepreneurialfinance related, A to Z. Starting with an introduction to accounting concepts, we move into financial reports and how to create them, understand them and analyze them. Bookkeepers, Accountants, CFO’s and Business Owners alike would all benefit from this course.
Next, we learn about budgeting and forecasting. Next, we discuss growing your company, how to understand and analyze it using non-conventional reports.
After growing your company, we talk about raising capital and what is involved and avenues you can take. One section is devoted to the initial public offering process and the timing, costs and best business practices involved.
Last, we discuss exit strategies and how to give your investors and yourself a payoff for your hard work.
This course is truly a start to finish of accounting and finance, We wanted to make sure you will feel empowered and educated after taking the course.
- Understand Basic Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Terminology
- Accounting Fundamentals
- The Audit Process
- The Accounting Cycle
- Debits and Credits
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Income Statements
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Inventory Accounting and Cost Accounting
- Waterfall Reporting
- How to Raise Funds for Your Business
- Exit Strategies
- Small Business
- And anyone else who wants to learn more about accounting and finance
5. Conduct a Strategy Analysis using Business Analysis
Doing business analysis and taking an amazing idea from vision to reality by understanding the current state of an organization, what their future state could look like, and how to help them bridge that gap.
Use business analysis techniques to create and recommend the best strategies and solutions to help your business and organization meet its goals.
This course will take you through my 5-Step Strategy Analysis process
- Analyze the Current State – Learn how to determine where the organization is today so you’re able to move forward fully prepared.
- Define the Future State – Understand exactly how to define what a “successful result” is – in order to achieve success, you first need to understand what success looks like.
- Assess the Risks – Minimize possible pitfalls and stumbling blocks by identifying them early and taking them into consideration in your planning.
- Determine a Change Strategy – Learn how to consider all possible options and determine which to put forward as your recommendation – then, define a strategy for how you intend to make the change.
- Create a Business Case – Document all of the previous elements together in a persuasive and cohesive way that gets you approval to move forward with the project.
- Identify and Define the Problem
- => Conduct a Strategy Analysis <=
- Plan the Project
- Understand and Elicit Requirements
- Analyze, Model, and Organize Requirements
- Manage, Prioritize, and Validate Requirements
- Transition to the Solution
- Complete a Solution Evaluation
- Aspiring or current Business Analysts
- Aspiring or current Project Managers
- Business professionals who are tasked with determining the best way to affect change within their organization
- Business professionals who are tasked with assessing and mitigating risks of changes within their organization